Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Isuzu Trucks 2018
Japan Experience Promotion
September 1st 2018 to December 31st 2018.
1. The Promoter is Holden New Zealand Limited (NZ Company Number 1602) of 2/118 Savill Drive, Mangere East, New Zealand.
Terms of Promotion
2. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these conditions of entry. By entering into the 2019 Rugby World Cup Final Promotion (Promotion), the Entrant agrees to be bound by these conditions of entry. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
3. Subject to the terms and conditions listed below, a purchaser (Entrant) of any new truck within the N Series, F Series and Giga Series of Isuzu Trucks (Qualifying Truck) from a participating Isuzu Master Truck Dealer between September 1st 2018 to December 31st 2018 (Qualifying Purchase) will be entitled to 1 entry per applicable Qualifying Purchase into one of the categories below, as categorised by series of Isuzu Truck, to win a prize. The entry will be allocated into the category corresponding with the series of the Qualifying Purchase.
(i) N Series – 1 RWC Final Experience for 2 people to be won
(ii) F Series - 1 RWC Final Experience for 2 people to be won
(iii) Isuzu Giga Series - 1 RWC Final Experience for 2 people to be won
3.2 The trip departs Auckland on Thursday 31st October 2019, returning on Monday 4th November 2019, subject to change.
3.3 A Qualifying Truck must be one which is not registered and has not previously been registered or used as a demonstrator or loan vehicle. The Qualifying Truck must have been imported by Isuzu New Zealand only.
4. To receive an entry into the draw, the Entrant must complete the two steps outlined in Clause 5 immediately below (Qualifying Steps) in respect of the Qualifying Purchase between September 1st 2018 and December 31st 2018.
5. The Entrant must:
(a) enter into the primary sales agreement with the participating Isuzu Master Truck Dealer to purchase the Qualifying Truck between September 1st 2018 to December 31st 2018; and
(b) register the Qualifying Truck with the NZ Transport Agency by the 30th of June 2019
6. Vehicles purchased from an Isuzu Master Truck Dealer or Isuzu NZ stock, including vehicles on order and not yet landed in NZ or ex Isuzu factory, are Qualifying Trucks for the purpose of these conditions of entry, provided that all Qualifying Steps are completed by the 30st of June 2019.
7. The Entrant will not be entitled to enter the draw if, in respect of a Qualifying Purchase:
(a) the Qualifying Steps are not completed on or before 5pm (New Zealand time) on 30th June 2019; or
(b) the documents necessary to complete the Qualifying Steps or otherwise enter the draw are incomplete or inaccurate,
and neither Isuzu NZ nor any Isuzu Master Truck Dealer will be liable in any way for the Entrant being ineligible to enter the draw in respect of a Qualifying Purchase. Nothing in this paragraph prevents the Entrant from being eligible to enter into the draw with respect to any other Qualifying Purchase that meets these conditions of entry.
8. Management, directors and employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, Isuzu NZ, participating Isuzu dealerships, fleet buyers and any agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
9. No Promotion entry is redeemable for cash or transferable to another person.
10. A random prize draw in each category (as outlined in clause 3) ,with all respective eligible entries received, will take place at the offices of the Promoter at 2/118 Savill Drive, Mangare East, Auckland on or before 31st January 2019. Winners will be advised by phone as soon as possible following the draw.
11. 3 qualifying customers will be drawn in each category and the 1st name drawn will be the winner and the subsequent 2 will be alternate 1 and 2 in sequence of draw. Alternate 1 and 2 will be used if the primary winner does not meet the terms of the Competition.
12. Each winner will be eligible to receive the one of the following 1 RWC Final Experience for 2 people (Prize):
(a) N Series Winner - 1 RWC Final Experience for 2 people to be won;
(b) F Series Winner- 1 RWC Final Experience for 2 people to be won; and
(c) Isuzu Giga Series Winner - 1 RWC Final Experience for 2 people to be won.
13. If a winner has not completed the registration of the qualifying vehicle when the draw is concluded they will have until 5pm 30th June 2019 to complete the registration or forfeit the prize and the prize will be awarded to the 2nd or 3rd drawn purchaser who qualifies by way of meeting all terms. Should none of the 3 achieve the Prize a redraw will be conducted before 10th July 2019.
14. A Prize will only be awarded to the customer to whom the vehicle is registered to and cannot be gifted to another person not associated directly with that customer/company ie not an employee, owner, shareholder.
15. LT Bus chassis not included in this promotion.
16. Upgrades to the specification of a Prize will be solely at the Winner’s cost.
17. Sundry expenses, room service/ in room bar, laundry, travel insurance are not included in the prize and are at winners cost.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of any prize claim or entry before awarding a Prize.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to request Winners to provide proof of age, identity, proof of residency and/or proof of valid entry. Such proof provided is verified at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
20. Winners must provide Holden/Isuzu NZ with evidence that they have complied with these terms and conditions in order to collect the Prize. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these terms and conditions, the entry will be discarded and a new Winner of that prize will be determined by drawing a further valid entry in accordance with paragraph 10.
21. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in the Promotion by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Promotion or acts in violation of these conditions of entry.
22. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. Where a Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that Prize with another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter.
23. Winners must hold a valid Passport and be over the age of 16 at the time the prize is ticketed.
24. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding on every Entrant who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. In the event of a Prize not being accepted 1 week prior to the ticketing deadline, the relevant Winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to conduct such further draws at the same location as the original draw as are necessary to distribute the Prize. Any winner in this draw will be notified by phone by the Promoter.
26. Included in the Prize – The prize includes domestic flights and accommodation prior to and post Japan trip (if required due to scheduling) international return flights to Tokyo, transfers, accommodation including breakfast and tickets to 3rd v 4th Playoff and the Rugby World Cup Final 2019.
27. Excluded from the prize and as the sole responsibility of the Winners are: Travel insurance, room service & minibar expenses, laundry, bank charges for currency exchange, costs associated with non-scheduled activities and nonrefundable changes to the scheduled itinerary.
28. All entries will be the property of the Promoter. The information Entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion or communicating with Entrants. The Entrant consents to the storage of their personal information on the Promoter’s database and the Promoter may use this information for future promotional and marketing purposes regarding the Promoter’s products.