Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Isuzu Trucks 2020 Tech Accessories Offer February 1st 2020 to 30th April 2020.
1. The promoter of the Isuzu Trucks 2020 Tech Accessories Offer (the Promotion) is Holden New Zealand Ltd (Company Number 1602) of 2/118 Savill Drive, Mangere East, New Zealand (Promoter or Holden NZ).
TERMS OF PROMOTION
2. Information on how to participate in the Promotion forms part of these terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions). By accepting the Tech Accessories Offer (as defined below), the Purchaser agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
3. Subject to paragraph 5 below, each person (the Purchaser) who purchases a new Giga Series Isuzu Truck (Qualifying Vehicle) from a participating Isuzu Master Truck Dealer (Isuzu Dealer) between February 1st and April 30th 2020 (Qualifying Purchase) will receive a credit for the amount specified in paragraph 11 for the purchase of Isuzu New Zealand Limited’s (Isuzu NZ) towards On-Road Costs in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (Tech Accessories Offer).
4. A Qualifying Vehicle must be one which, at the time of entry into the sales agreement with the Isuzu Dealer, is not registered and has not previously been registered or used as a demonstrator or loan vehicle. The Qualifying Vehicle must have been imported by Isuzu New Zealand (Isuzu NZ) only.
5. To receive the Tech Accessories Offer, the Purchaser must complete the following steps in respect of the Qualifying Purchase (Qualifying Steps):
(a) the Purchaser must enter into a sales agreement with the Isuzu Dealer to purchase a Qualifying Vehicle between February 1st and April 30th 2020;
(b) full payment for the Qualifying Vehicle must be received by the Isuzu Dealer by 31st December 2020; and
(c) the Qualifying Vehicle must be registered with the NZ Transport Agency by 31st December 2020.
6. Vehicles purchased from an Isuzu Dealer, including vehicles on order and not yet landed in New Zealand, are Qualifying Vehicles for the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, provided that the Qualifying Steps are completed in accordance with paragraph 5.
7. The Purchaser will not be entitled to receive the Tech Accessories Offer if, in respect of a Qualifying Purchase:
(a) the Qualifying Steps are not completed in accordance with paragraph 5 (including as to the time frames specified); or
(b) the documents necessary to complete the Qualifying Steps are incomplete or inaccurate,
and none of the Promoter, Isuzu NZ nor any Isuzu Dealer will be liable in any way for the Purchaser being ineligible to receive the Tech Accessories Offer in respect of a Qualifying Purchase. Nothing in this paragraph prevents the Purchaser from being eligible to receive the Tech Accessories Offer with respect to any other Qualifying Purchase that meets these Terms and Conditions.
8. Management, directors and employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, Holden/ISUZU Dealers, fleet buyers and any agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to receive any Tech Accessories Offer under this Promotion.
9. A Purchaser is deemed to have forfeited a Tech Accessories Offer if:
(a) the Purchaser has provided written notice to Holden NZ or Isuzu NZ by email to email@example.com electing not to participate in the Promotion; or
(b) the Purchaser returns the Qualifying Vehicle to the Isuzu Dealer or Isuzu NZ in accordance with the terms of the primary sales agreement between the Entrant and the Isuzu Dealer (e.g. during the cooling off period).
11. The value of the Tech Accessories Offer per Qualifying Purchase is as follows, however, the Promoter may, in its sole and absolute discretion, amend the value of the Tech Accessories Offer and will provide notice of any such changes at any time before a Qualifying Purchase is completed. None of the Promoter, Isuzu NZ nor any Isuzu Dealer will be liable in any way for any amendment to the value of the Tech Accessories Offer.
Giga Series (C & E)
Value of Tech Accessories Offer
$3,000 excl GST
12. The Tech Accessories Offer is not transferable to another person.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to request a Purchaser to provide proof of identity. Such proof provided is verified at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
14. Any use of the Tech Accessories Offer, and products and services connected with the redemption of the Tech Accessories Offer, is undertaken at the sole risk of the Purchaser and any third party associated with the Purchaser’s redemption of the Tech Accessories Offer. To the extent permitted by law, none of the Promoter, the relevant Isuzu Dealer, Isuzu NZ or their respective officers, employees, agents or related entities will be liable for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever (including without limitation any consequential, indirect, special, punitive or incidental damages) or any loss of
opportunity suffered or sustained by the Purchaser or any third party in connection with the redemption of or use of the Tech Accessories Offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
15. The Purchaser and third parties associated with the Purchaser’s use or redemption of the Tech Accessories Offer are responsible and liable for all damage to equipment or property or loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained by the Purchaser or any third party, arising out of, in relation to or in connection with the redemption of the Tech Accessories Offer or the use of any product or service acquired as a result of the redemption of the Tech Accessories Offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the Tech Accessories Offer or acceptance of the Tech Accessories Offer.
17. The laws of New Zealand apply to this Promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
18. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
If you have any questions about the above please contact Isuzu NZ
David Ballantyne – 021 193 9047 – firstname.lastname@example.org